scummvom on debian at fr

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Sun Aug 31 12:35:50 CEST 2008

I did nothing special. I just installed the version in the debian
repositories (scummvm_0.11.1-1_armel.deb) with all dependencies (which
were solved automatically when installing).
After that i can start it without problems, except the screen rotation
problem.
I tested to change the layout back to classic (with config file entry)
which makes more buttons visible but not all. :/

Ciao,
     Rainer