Archives of previous working "stable" 2008.8 distribution packages/images ?

Olivier Berger oberger at ouvaton.org
Sun Aug 31 15:52:47 CEST 2008

Hi.

It seems to me that recent merge from testing to stable has broken
quite some things (hal, suspend, etc.) as I read the reports here.

Is there a way to revert a specific set of packages for those who
would have upgraded and would "go back" to previous stable version ?

Debian used to have snapshots.debian.net which would store all
packages released as they get updated and may disappear from the
distribution mirrors.

Is there some way to do that for the opkg stable feeds ?

On a side note, are the daily stable images saved also ?

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER