Qtopia 4.3.3 errors?

Hypnotize canislupusfamiliaris at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 17:03:05 CEST 2008

Hi, I have found some errors in Qtopia version 4.3.3:

1. The Software Packages application does not work: "Application terminated:
Software Packages was terminated due to application error."

2. The wifi configurator does not work, it saves the config but cant connect
to the wifi network (WEP protected).

3. The Internet application does hang the phone when I try to delete a
configuration.

4. The phone says that the sim card is not ready or not inserted when i try
to delete a sms or change the speaker volume (It works if I wait 1-2 hours
and try again).

5. I get asked for entering the pin code twice almost all the time.

6. It reconnects to the GSM network almost every minute, but not when i'm
speaking with someone.

Does it exist some fixes for this problems?

-Morten