Qtopia 4.3.3 Alarm Clock not starting after wake up

Timo Scheffler timo.scheffler at uni-oldenburg.de
Sun Aug 31 17:42:58 CEST 2008

Hello!

I'm using Qtopia 4.3.3 (installed via the rootfs image from qtopia.net).

If I set the Alarm Clock and the phone doesn't suspend until the time for
the alarm has come, it works as expected.
But if the openmoko goes to sleep and the time arrives, it wakes up but
there is no alarm clock (not ringing, no application or notice on the
screen, just the homescreen or whatever was shown as it went to sleep).

I think by the time the openmoko is resumed, the point in time when the
alarm would start is already in the past.
If I could change the alarm clock to set the wakeup time for the phone to
5 seconds before the alarm clock is triggered, it would be awake and the
alarm would work.

Maybe you know a fix for this or know another reason why the clock isn't
working (in case I got the wrong idea of how the system works) and would
bother to tell me. :)

Thanks in advance,
Timo Scheffler