Cpoying image to internal flash

Alasal myrealemail at alasal.be
Sun Aug 31 19:23:42 CEST 2008

Please define almost usable. I use the om2008.8 and I'm happy with it. It has
some limitations, but I can live with it. But ofcourse if the unstable
2008.9 is more stable than om2008.8, I would love to 2008.9.

So therefor some questions about the usability:
- Can you connect to wifi, then disconnect, go into suspend, go out of
suspend and reconnect?
- Can you go into suspend, go out of suspend and connect the usb and ping to
it?
- Does it take also 10 sec before you here the ring of someone calling?