prediction feature for the keyboard

Steve Mosher steve at openmoko.com
Sun Aug 31 23:23:54 CEST 2008

Raster and I talked about this a long while back when he and I were
discussing dictionaries or his keyboard. He was of the opinion that the
apple approach was patented, and that visiaully changing the size of
letters would not pass legal muster.  I didnt check into it any further
And I dont think he did. But the idea of change the size of keys based
on the "likeliness" of the next letter is something that would be cool
to mock up.