First impressions on new Android rootfs

Gothnet openmoko at nastylittlehorse.net
Tue Dec 2 14:27:17 CET 2008

Improvements since the first release are evident, the graphics are now pretty
glitch free where they used to occasionally flicker.

However, since the last image I flashed, bluetooth has stopped working, I
now just get a message saying "Unable to turn on Bluetooth".

Wifi claims to turn on but fails to scan. Can't remember if this is better
or worse than before.
No keyboard, will attempt to find a way to install the one mentioned here:

http://lists.openmoko.org/nabble.html#nabble-td1583918

Err... does anyone know if suspend/resume works yet?

So anyway, we're still a little way off a useable phone, IMHO. I'm happy to
be contradicted here though.