5 Freerunners for a discounted price (India)

rakshat hooja rakshat at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 08:22:30 CET 2008

In India we had sent out a few Freerunners as review samples to a number of
magazines and websites and have received 5 of these back now. We plan to
make these available at a 25% discounted price to students/ hobby linux
developers in India. The Freerunners have been checked and refurbished and
come a 30 day return policy against Hardware defects. We will also send a
note stating which magazine your Freerunner was sent for review to along
with the shipment

The Price is Rs 16500 inclusive of CST and Blue Dart insured shipping in
India. ( $325 Approx)

The special price is only for these 5 Freerunners and our normal price
remains at Rs 22000. Contact me directly if you are interested.

Also check out the December issue of Linux for You. Edgar has done the cover
story on the Freerunner based on a phone he bought (not a review sample).

Rakshat

rakshat at idasystems dot net

--
Please use Firefox as your web browser. Its protects you from spyware and is