[OM2008.8][testing] qpe no longer respects QTOPIA_PHONE_DEVICE ?

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Fri Dec 5 19:56:31 CET 2008

Vasco Névoa wrote:
> After today's testing upgrade, QPE is ignoring env var
> QTOPIA_PHONE_DEVICE and going right for "/dev/ttySAC0" instead of a
> /dev/pts* like I want it to.
> What is the new way to make it pick another device?
> Surely you devs haven't forgotten there are people using gsm0710muxd?...

About this theme...
Anyone knows what the zecke "qtopia-muxer" git tree [1] is actually
doing? I've not tested it, but would it avoid the usage of gsm0710muxd
to get the framework running in qtopia-x11?

[1] http://git.openmoko.org/?p=zecke/qtopia-muxer.git;a=summary

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/