Funding Global Domination

Arigead captain.deadly at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 15:31:31 CET 2008

Helge Hafting wrote:
> Arigead wrote:
> [...]
>> Thanks for the info all,
>>     as Arne correctly spotted I was only interested in helping fund
>> global domination, which does not come for free. I can design my own T
>> Shirt and have it made but benefit to OM = Zero. Not interested in this
>> at all. If OM have made it clear they are not into derived products then
>> that answers the question I asked and the subject is closed.
>>
> There is always the benefit of free marketing, when someone wear a shirt
> with "openmoko" or similiar on it. They may sell more phones.
>
> Or you could sell T-shirts, and collect some money to fund a developer
> for some time. Better software gives more sales.
>
> There are other ways of support than direct money transfer, if you're
> interested.
>
> Helge Hafting

Don't rate my chances of selling T-Shirts Helge ;-) I'm a programmer of
sorts but my hands have been sort of tied by my use of a eeePC 700. 8Gig
ain't a lot to play with. Yesterday I finally got my new eeePC 1000 so
I've got enough memory to make a stab at some coding. All I have to do
is learn how to build the Kernel and FSO and I'm away. I'm leaving
T-Shirts to the experts, but I'll be happy to buy the good ones.