[testing] WSOD gone

Evgeny Karyakin anthropophagite at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 14:18:54 CET 2008

2008/12/7 Andreas Cyberfrag Fischer <cyberfrag at gmx.net>:
> This is on the testing branch. Flash OM2008.9, switch to testing as
> described here:
> http://n2.nabble.com/Optimization-team-update-%2811-23-%7E-11-29%29-td1595015.html#a1600801
> and do a full update (opkg update && opkg upgrade).

   Will it bump all the software to the latest? I mean, will the phone
end up with all software from 2008.x official release (kernel +
graphics + qtopia dialer + gps + ...), but latest versions of them? I
guess so.
   For a couple of weeks I just take
http://downloads.openmoko.org/daily/testing/ images to play with, and
constantly being ridicued by colleagues like "what have you bought, a
black screen with white letters?" :-) . I must say in this textual
state Neo performs very well.