Navit actions menu layout ?

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Mon Dec 15 02:00:38 CET 2008

arne anka wrote:
>> For navigatin you can use the menu (tap on the map for setting the
>> destination position) or the Route -> Destination menu.
>> When you're there write the country you're searching in (removing the
>> ending space if you use a finger-keyboard that uses a dictionary), then
>> the City (with commercial maps just one word; if it has more, put the
>> more "important"), and then the Street.
>
> been there, done that already.
> the destination window stays regardless which button i hit, no indication
> of any calculation or so, which would explain why the window does not
> disappear.

The destination window doesn't disappear even after selecting the
desired destination for routing. I had to close the destination window
by hand and in the main window it calculates the route as expected.
Don't know if this window staying is a bug or a feature. ;)
Only the way how to select the destination is sometimes a bit strange. I
tried to route me from one city to another ~6km and it worked quite good.

Ciao,
     Rainer