Newer Navit [was: geocaching with tangoGPS on FR]

Dan Staley dlstal2 at uky.edu
Mon Dec 15 16:05:28 CET 2008

I downloaded the tar and it definitely looks ALOT nicer and feels more
stable than the version I tried out before!  Great job!

One question though, I tried to follow the wiki to get a new map loaded,
I downloaded the planet.bin file and moved it to the FR, and made a xml
file for it (looks just like the one included for the test map, but to
planet.bin)...but whenever I load up navit, I just get a brown screen
where the map should be.  Is there something else that is required?

-Dan Staley