Ask Sean Moss-Pultz about community matters

Tim Dobson lists at tdobson.net
Mon Dec 15 21:13:56 CET 2008

Yorick Moko wrote:
> *do you use the FR? As your daily phone? Why not? Which distro do you
> prefer? Which app is your favorite?

What phone is in your pocket right now?
What distro is it running? Why?
What do you use your phone for the most?
What distros have you tried?
What other portable consumer electronics do you use on a regular basis?
Who in the community, after yourself, deserves praise for their
achievements which might otherwise go unnoticed?
What is the most pointless application on the Freerunner?
What is the most interesting thing you have seen the Freerunner used for?
Which is your favourite Freerunner joke?

:D

Tim

P.s. anyone else feel free to fork thread and give their own point of
view on these questions, it is interesting anyone giving their opinions!

--
www.tdobson.net
----