[SHR] Question about contact list

Julien Cassignol ainulindale at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 13:36:19 CET 2008

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 1:16 PM, Chris Samuel <chris at csamuel.org> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I was pondering trying SHR but looking around on the Wiki and the SHR Trac I
> couldn't see any information as to whether it supports importing vcard files
> into its contact database.    Can anyone clue me in please ?

There's no contact database, as we use frameworkd. So right now the
contact "database" is your SIM. We're waiting for opimd integration to
work further on this topic.

As for vcard import, even if it doesn't exist right now, it should be
easily doable for name/number (SIM limitations...)

--
Julien Cassignol
http://www.ainulindale.net