Crackly Calls and Battery Tips! A5/A6 rework. Corrected URL

Esben Stien b0ef at esben-stien.name
Tue Dec 16 17:22:00 CET 2008

Steve Mosher <steve at openmoko.com> writes:

> If guys raise there hand to help others out I'll come up with a
> program to help them out/ reward them.  If you are willing to raise
> your hand, drop me a mail.

I've talked to a local electronics repair shop here in Bergen, Norway
and they said they will do this operation. There, however, should be a
package which contain all relevant documentation and complete
circuitry and dismantling the freerunner to help a technician easily
and quickly do this operation and not waste time finding the
documents.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef at e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m