Ask Sean Moss-Pultz about community matters

Tilman Baumann tilman at baumann.name
Wed Dec 17 11:19:07 CET 2008

Name a application that you would have expected to be made by the the
community first but not has been delivered yet?
(Something quirky but obvious or just in dire need)

Where do you think has the community let you down? Name a aerea where
you would have expected more community thrust but has failed.

Where do you think could any person do the most for the project right
now? Think of if that person would be ideal and have all the skills needed.
And then, which skills are in most need right now and in the future?