Stage of GTA03 development?

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 11:22:50 CET 2008

2008/12/17 Sargun Dhillon <xbmodder+openmoko at gmail.com>:
> Meh, I actually like the pill design quite a bit!
> What's so wrong with the pill?

Because the screen does not have a pill form?

Imho the design should highlight the beautiful screen
and not hide it, as the current one does.
The surface should be flat, no frame around the screen, etc.

It would be not a bad idea to advertise a design compatition,
with a prize of an openmoko phone. There are some
remarkable open source art communities and software (eg: blender.org)

I can even imagine that the future phone will be sold in
two different case design (the hardware spec would be the
same), one design would be created by an internal openmoko
designer, the other one would be this competition-winner design.

I read somewhere, that openmoko want (in the future) sold
multiple phone-variant, which is great. But multiple phone-variant
not necessary means diverse hardware specification.

Ok, enough of my wet dream...

Best regards,
 Laszlo