New 2008.12 Release

Yaroslav Halchenko site-openmoko.org at onerussian.com
Sun Dec 21 05:34:37 CET 2008

guys -- looks for some email in the mailing list which described what
packages to remove to bring it to that desired low startup time... I
believe it is also described in wiki somewhere

I've done it on my FDOM + updates and it is indeed reasonably quick
(didn't measure exact timing though)

6 sec to press power should be improved imho -- there is no need for it
to be more than 3 sec (enough time imho to differ between Power->AUx, or
AUX -> Power presses to get into different UBoots)