Stage of GTA03 development?

Gothnet openmoko at nastylittlehorse.net
Wed Dec 24 13:18:35 CET 2008

rakshat hooja wrote:

> Also if there are reports of 3G dongles working well with the Freerunner,
> please post them on this list/ wiki. Resellers can start stocking them if
> the demand is there.
>
> Rakshat

AAH!

I don't want to have to have a dongle, probably with a separate contract, in
order to use 3G from my phone. That is the worst possible outcome for an
openmoko data connection.

I want my phone to BE my 3G dongle, so I have a decent smartphone with a
good connection speed, good 3G coverage for calls AND can use the connection
from my laptop, preferably via bluetooth.

Screw it, I'll buy a mass produced android next time.