Getting rid of Android

Vasili Sviridov vsviridov at exceede.com
Mon Dec 29 17:14:08 CET 2008

Well, here's the situation.

I can power up into NAND or NOR uBoot. Option to boot from SD is
available to me. If i do "screen /dev/ttyACM0" on the host machine I get
the bootloader command prompt and can run those commands (e.g. i can see
the partition lists for both NOR and NAND).

So it's not a full brick yet. However after several previous reflash
attempts i'm pretty sure that Android installation is corrupted, as I
can no longer boot into it.

There's still a possibility of booting from SD card into a regular moko
environment (one of) and maybe flashing from there... At least I hope
that it will work.
If not - i'll be looking for a person with a debug board in Vancouver :D

Vasili.