Mono development in openmoko

Tim Shannon shannon.timothy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 18:22:38 CET 2008

I'm a .net developer professionally, so I prefer to develop in Mono as a
hoby.

But why do you say Mono hates freedom?  I may be wrong, but I was under the
impression that mono is an ECMA open standard, and all of the compilers and
tools are all open source.  Microsoft's compilers and tools of course aren't
open source, but we're not talking about .net on Windows, we're talking
about mono on Linux.