Any OS X developers out there working with OpenMoko?

Peter Lyle peter.lyle at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 01:00:09 CET 2008

I'm in a very similar situation as described below.
Although I think the situation just got a lot more complicated with Nokia's
acquisition of Trolltech (might see a greater push for Qtopia on a lot more
devices).

Not to mention over here in Australia the iPhone still has yet to be
launched.

I'm very curious about the openmoko development (hence my
reading/subscribing to this list), and am biding my time before I get a new
phone to replace my ~5yr old SE T68i.

Peter