how to enable usb host mode?

JW jameswillmer at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 17:01:19 CET 2008

Phani Kumar Kancharala <kancharlaphanikumar at ...> writes:

> Hi,I have applied the patch cited at wiki and built the kernel. Now the
problem is I could not able to find the usb_mode file in the path
"/sys/devices/platform/s3c2410-ohci/".Does this file exits in advance or we have
to create?? Are there any file need to be modified to get host mode up.thanks in
advance for any help.-Phani

if you are talking about GTA01 then there is no host mode (I believe).
GTA02 (not released yet) has 100mA host mode

JW