FAQ Interactive, Funny Images and Videos Online

william rockt williamrockt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 10:30:26 CET 2008

FAQ Interactive, Funny Images and Videos Online

http://www.faqinteractive.com/ 1-866-268-5588

Images have always been useful on internet content, the first logos were
mainly the name of the company with a simple drawing, then we got MS Paint,
where people could make their own images, that was a revolution on image
creating. Times passed, and new technologies appeared, today we see images
even on the most simple and old-fashioned websites, 3D pictures, softwares
like photoshop have taken control of the image producing and editing.

The videos we nowadays watch at You Tube, were not always like this, they
were just simple presentions, with texts and sometimes a few images, now we
can also watch 3D movies, hundreds of film editing softwares, we can now
create moving images, starting from zero, and without a lot of acknowledge
about softwares or image creating. Images and videos have always been
connected, since most videos are formed by images, not only films. In the
past, we would only watch some commercial and business videos and images,
nowadays we find any video and any image about anything, the internet is
filled with content for all ages and likes.

But as everything, there is a bad side on that too, with funny images photos
pics and videos being accessible by anyone who has a computer connected to
the internet, a lot of bad content is being distributed around, criminality,
porn, violence, even kids find content related to that, they may not wish
so, but the internet has been such a mess, with advertising everywhere, that
sometimes we can not choose what we want to see anymore, it just pops up and
we are shown anything others are paying to show.

Of course, someone can have a lot of fun watching videos and finding nice
images, comic strips, and obviously, serious content, all those videos and
images available do certainly help a lot of people with their jobs and
school work, have you ever imagined what it would be like if the internet
was like the past, only black and white text pages? I can bet it would not
be that popular if it was like that.

So, in general, the online images and videos have developed a lot in the
past years, from simple logos to websites dedicated to images hosting, from
text presentations to 3D videos and websites specialized on internet videos,
it is hard to imagine what it will be like in a few years, with several
ideas popping up every day, this industry still has a far market to take
control!

 Francois Panassac is the owner of Creascripts Ltd. His Directory Software
called Creadirectory is a very powerful and highly customizable directory
script. He also owns a funny pictures website with hundreds of cool pics
available.