Patents and OpenMoko

Sean Moss-Pultz sean at openmoko.com
Fri Feb 8 17:54:32 CET 2008

Sean Moss-Pultz wrote:
> Andres Paglayan wrote:
>> what about posting this exact question at groklaw?
>
> Oh yes. That would work well...I'll make a post later today.

Looks like they already picked this up...

   [PJ: Yes. Contact Open Invention Network and Software Freedom Law
   Center. Every patent expert I have ever had the opportunity to discuss
   this with says the community should patent everything in sight asap,
   for defensive purposes against the drooling ghouls. Publish the rest
   of what you invent with a verifiable date, if you are a purist.] -

I'll have to contact my friends over at SFLC. It's been a while since
I've said hi...

Thanks a lot for all the great comments and direction!

Sean