Input Method Development

dda dda at sungnyemun.org
Sat Feb 9 08:17:52 CET 2008

I dunno about Byeoru [벼루, I suppose, the flat stone used to make ink
from dried China ink and water, used in calligraphy, I suppose], but
the others are common, I think I mentioned them before.

2-beol is the most common hangul layout over qwerty. 3-beol is another
one, which I have never seen in use in 20+ years spent studying
Korean. Hangul-Romaja is a generic name for inputing Korean in
transliteration -- say hangug for Korea. There's a couple of them, but
again, I have never seen them in use in Korea.

--
Didier