Bike power (Re: solar power)

Denis shulyaka at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 02:42:47 CET 2008

I have a sort of it on my bike. My dynamo gives 6W @ 12V, which is
exactly 500mA that Neo needs for fast charging. I use a standard car
charger and a four transistors-converter to direct current with it. I
don't have a Neo yet, but my phone does charge.

The problem is you hardly would ride more than an hour per day, and
the dynamo is heated a lot, I don't think it's good for the trunk.