A bit of fun - freerunner and the wisdom of crowds

JW jameswillmer at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 19:23:55 CET 2008

> http://openmoko.hobby-site.com/It has the features that were mentioned in the
original opening email of this thread. It's not possible to edit entries at the
moment, but I can add this if it's needed. I figured it doesn't need any
authentication. Do you think a captcha is necessary? Feedback is of course
appreciated. I can't make any promises about finding time to make improvements
to it though, as I'm fairly busy with college. If I find/have time I'll gladly
do it Cheers,--tim

Nice page Tim :-)
Did you put a link to it on the main FreeRunner Wiki Page?

Bren