Interview with Raider Realm

Ortwin Regel ortwin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 21:22:11 CET 2008

It sounds like Michael was talking about GSM in general. The area not
covered by that indeed does seem negligible in the US. You have got a
different issue. From what I picked up, it is not reasonably possible
to change the hardware in a GTA01 to support the 850 Mhz band. The
best option you have is probably to sell your GTA01 and get a GTA02
that supports 850 Mhz when they become available.

Ortwin