List of Linux Cell Phones

Ivo Anjo knuckles at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 22:42:58 CET 2008

I think the original poster thought that it was a list of linux phones (as
it includes the Neo and the Greenphone), but it obviously isn't, because
obviously those Sony Ericsson phones don't use linux, some of them are
pretty old, like the (sony) ericsson T39.

Also, in front of those phones sometimes you see the name of a phone/mobile
distribution, like openmoko, familiar, etc, but in front of most are desktop
distros (and even non-linux OS's), like ubuntu, redhat, etc.

So I think that is a list that doesn't make sense. It is a list of linux
phones (few of them), and a list of phones that can be interfaced with a
desktop pc using linux somehow.

Ivo