Exit of OpenMoko Window System

fredthecat fredthecat at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Feb 14 19:02:11 CET 2008

Dear All

I was playing around with a fully emulated QEMU OpenMoko system (from a
built system using MokoMakefile as
documented in the Wiki), and at one point I hit the space bar (it the
emulated Linux OpenMoko system received the
keypress).

When I did this, it exited the windows system (as if it had crashed or
just plain died), but dropped me to a command
line login ... and I could happily login as root and use regular commands.

My question is this:  did I hit a but and crash the UI, or did I hit
some magic (to me) sequence that is intended to exit the UI?

regards

Martin