GTA02 Battery Capacity (Was: Re: More about the GTA02)

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 20:53:28 CET 2008

On 14/02/2008, Michael Shiloh <michael at openmoko.org> wrote:
> Thanks Kyle for a great summary of the work being discussed on the
>  kernel ML. I am simply not able to keep up with all the lists and very
>  much appreciate your helping out here.
>
>  Michael

indeed, thanks for the info kyle.

i've been avidly following the dev cycle of the software/hardware
here, and it's good to see some technical info from the kernel ML, 95%
of which is over my head

would it be possible for someone - michael, kyle? - to give an update
on this kind of info on a regular basis? i'm sure there are plenty of
others eager for technical progress, but who are unlikely to venture
on the kernel list?