Request for assistance: Need a wiki page for buying and selling GTA01

Bobby Martin bobbymartin2 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 02:21:51 CET 2008

I run a website (Frimp.net) that lets people post & search for things to
sell.  The branding is not exactly attractive for a technical audience, but
it does let you specify your zipcode so people can find items for sale near
one another.

It is, of course, all free to use.

So sellers could create an account on Frimp.net (I don't collect any
personally identifying information, except your email address, which I need
to forward purchase requests) and list their neo.  I recommend putting the
word neo1973 in the item title.

Buyers can search for neo1973 and their zipcode to find sellers near them.

The site is targeted at US sellers, but other sellers could enter a zipcode
of 66666 to sign up.

I know it's a kludge for non-US sellers, but it would at least let US
sellers find each other, and it's certainly easier to use than a wiki page
whether the seller is in the US or not.

If someone wanted to put together the CSS and images, I could create a site
running on frimp.net code that looks more neo-ish.

Bobby aka wurp2

Subject: Request for assistance: Need a wiki page for buying and selling