Request for assistance: Need a wiki page for buying and selling GTA01

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Wed Feb 20 00:42:18 CET 2008

Yes, that too. I agree that this would be a completely appropriate item
to post to the community list. I'm suggesting the wiki page in addition,
and I think having your eBay listing listed on the wiki suggests that
you are a member of the community, and not some random outsider
(although hard to imagine any of them having a Neo :-)