Request for assistance: Need a wiki page for buying and selling GTA01

Kevin Zuber Kevin at k-wh.de
Wed Feb 20 16:44:19 CET 2008

Hi,

I agree with you, that you need some sort of "pushing" to get noticed a
possible buyer about your offer because if I were a buyer, I won't check
every day the wiki for new things..
I also think posting the link to the mailing list is not a very good
solution, because I could imagine that most of the ML-user don't want to
buy a 01 and that a lot of people who want to buy one, won't subscribe
to the list.
My suggest for a solution is taking the best of both: to do something
like a newsletter form (maybe on the wiki) where you can fill in your
mail adress. If there is someone who want to sell his phone on ebay, he
can mail the link to the people subscribed to this "second-hand
neo"-newsletter. Maybe you can also put a link on the subscribing site
in the shop-section of openmoko.com.

Kev