Community update: Regarding Neo FreeRunner pre-orders

Antoine Reid antoine.reid at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 05:45:40 CET 2008

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 10:22 PM, Duvelle Jones <duvelle.jones at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I am a little curious to the channels that you do have access to. Being
> in canada, I am also curious as to if you plan to distribute the
> FreeRunner in Canada.

+1 for Canada!

We can order from the USA and the shipping costs are usually not too large,
but we end up paying a lot on insurance and broker/custom fees.  It's a
little better now that the Canadian dollar is pretty much on par with the US
dollar but still.. Having a distributor in Canada would be very nice!

thanks
Antoine

--
Antoine Reid