Idea of a voice mail application

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Fri Feb 29 18:46:16 CET 2008

....... and if your boss heard a message like this - come Monday you'd be looking for a new job.

Can I suggest that you don't really have the processing power onboard the neo to perform a real intelligent call routing application (and yes I'm about to be shot down yet again for suggesting that FIC build a web services component to their product offering) - this should be handled off deck in conjunction with an on handset processing capability.

For an example of what I'm proposing check out www.iotum.com and their blackberry intelligent call routing application.

Oh and if an VC reads this and wants to discuss further I have a full mockup of a number of web services applications that should be bundled into the FIC platform.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at cognation.net