Neo1973 and Qtopia with GPS application

GoXbox Live goxboxlive at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 06:52:47 CET 2008

Hi, i havent looked at the kernel defconfig, it thought it where a standard
one. I am using the stock one in OE repo.
Is there any diffrents in angstrom and openmoko kernel defconfig, shouldnt
be that?

About
the vfat module i have no idea, i havent checked  if my sd card is
viewable or not, but as long as you can access it from shh
you should also be able to acess it from Qtopia. Check your
/opt/Qtopa/etc/default/Storage.conf and view the settings.

gxl.