Neo fast charge utility

Nick Guenther kousue at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 08:44:31 CET 2008

On Jan 2, 2008 11:57 PM, Lorn Potter <lpotter at trolltech.com> wrote:
> Nick Guenther wrote:
> > Hijacking a bit:
>
> > for the record, all thunder does is write
> > "fast_cccv" or "closed" to
> > /sys/devices/platform/s3c2410-i2c/i2c-adapter/i2c-0/0-0008/chgmode
> > depending on what mode you want, and wrap that up in a nice OM GUI.
> > Any hope for a qtopia version?
>
> I can make a script that switches to fast charge mode that will go in
> the devtools entry.

Awesome. Can you have "slow charge" and "no charge" (I think that's
the whole list, right?) options too?
Where are devtools scripts stored? I tried find(1)ing a bit but
failed. I was going to ask for a way to get to a terminal in QTopia
(maybe a port of elsewhere), but if I can write a script and add it to
devtools at will that might be just as good--better in some ways.

-Nick