Very basic and fundamental question about the Neo

Nicolas Linkert linkert at fastmail.fm
Sat Jan 5 15:21:44 CET 2008

Hi,

when I bought the Neo (GTA01) I was under the impression that I bought
fully functional hardware and software that is being developed. Now it
seems to me that GTA01 is not fully functional due to very limited
battery capacity. I consider this a hardware bug, not a software bug. Or
am I wrong? Is there a possibility that one gets a usable GTA01 (meaning
a "normal" time one can use the device with the battery)? And what is
once GTA02 comes out? Will there be anyone still interested in the
battery life of GTA01?

Best regards,
Nicolas