Compiling problems

Alberto Garfagnini alberto.garfagnini at pd.infn.it
Sun Jan 6 20:39:40 CET 2008

Dear Marc,
thanks for your reply.

It looks like you have a different problem:
it complains while not being able to find quilt:
> sh: quilt: command not found

Now I can see the openmoko-terminal2 package, but my distribution is
looking for version 3542, while the available version is 3777.
(I tried with the sequence: make setup update openmoko-devel-image)

Is there a way to print the version number of all (or some) packages ?

I think I cannot postpone learning how to use all the different pieces
(monotone, bitbake, etc) ...

Alberto.