Openmoko wallpaper

Marcel tanuva at gmx.net
Wed Jan 9 16:15:41 CET 2008

Vincent:
Your one looks nice, the street light seems much lighter with the increased
contrast - and I would choose the same license model (CC-BY-SA), thats
totally okay.

Ryan:
You're right, the picture itself doesn't really have to do much with openmoko,
though you could interprete the cars as a metaphor for mobility. I just
wanted to share it with you (the colors f.e. match quite nicely). :)

clare:
Yes, it's really big. But I don't have any png compression applied to it, if I
downsize the image a bit and compress it, then it could become way smaller.
I'll see what I can achieve and put the result up.

BTW, the logo and word are on the wiki already, I took them from there.

Marcel