Power Management on Neo1973

Shawn Rutledge shawn.t.rutledge at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 22:19:17 CET 2008

Well what's the best uptime on battery that has been seen so far, with
unmodified phones and with an existing software image?  I see less
than 20 minutes when I'm trying to just use it as a GPS (logging track
points).  GSM talk time ought to even be longer than that, but this is
without being connected - just sitting there idle.  And as others have
observed, if it is in more of a standby state, you still get mere
hours at best, right?  5 days seems wildly optimistic to me, but if
it's achieved it would be better than the average "smart" phone (all
OS's included).