Community update, January 2, 2008

Jeremiah Flerchinger jeremiah.flerchinger at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 00:23:17 CET 2008

I would assume the difference to be fiscal vs calendar year.  My
workplace uses Oct 1st to the start of their fiscal year, with project
funding and reseting of vacation time being based around this.  For
other things we refer to particular quarters of the calendar year.

I think expressing things as quarters is acceptable and obvious as long
as it was stated as "2nd quarter - calendar year" or something similar.
I don't care whether months or quarters are used, but think either would
be valid to use as the core team sees fit.

-J