community update, Thursday, January 10, 2008

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Fri Jan 11 10:16:32 CET 2008

> We're still testing the hardware and gathering up little issues
> before determining whether we need to create another version of the
> board. We still expect to start shipping Neo FreeRunner sometime in
> the next few months. As always, we can't be more specific, because
> we're not sure.

As a GTA01 early-adopter and avid hacker on the platform, I simply
can't wait for the GTA02 to be available.  My apps are raring to go
on a completed phone.  So is there going to be any chance that you
guys might set up an "early-adopter" list, upon which we avid fanboix
can place ourselves, that will mean we get the phones as soon as they
are shipping?  I'd be willing to place a pre-order, even, for 2 of
them, I'm that much of a neo1973 gimp .. and once I've got those 2,
I'd be happy to get a box of 10 shipped my way for all my users, too.

;)

;
--
Jay Vaughan