Neo security: running everything as root, and lacking a root password (was: Re: root)

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 12:44:45 CET 2008

Of course, F-Secure sell mobile anti-virus software, and he could have
easily avoided infection by employing a more sensible use of
Bluetooth, so I always take these sorts of comments with a pinch of
salt. Having said that, the F-Secure blog is pretty good, and probably
essential reading for anyone interested in this discussion.

I've said it before, but is anyone thinking of bitfrost on the
openmoko platform?

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Bitfrost

Joseph