R: root

Michele Manzato michele.manzato at verona.miz.it
Fri Jan 11 14:54:19 CET 2008

Today I was in Wien airport which has wifi and is publicly accessible
(although you can't reach Internet). I was there with my laptop and I could
easily browse other devices nearby, and there were many. I also spotted some
iPhones which advertised their ssh service and some other devices which
advertised an ftp service.

Now, imagine a Neo (the FreeRunner, with wifi) with a ssh daemon running and
an empty root password.

Michele