Videos and pictures of Neo FreeRunner at CES: (was: Re: community update, Thursday, January 10, 2008)

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Fri Jan 11 21:21:41 CET 2008

Hi Lon,

Will from our office pointed me at these, but that was yesterday and
apparently even more have appeared:

http://gizmodo.com/341755/openmoko-neo-freerunner-linux-smartphone-hands+on
http://takezero.net/3g-and-mobile-news/hands-on-with-fics-openmoko-powered-freerunner-2
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SZsps3bj6yE