community update, Thursday, January 10, 2008

Denis shulyaka at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 22:39:18 CET 2008

Unfortunately, opengl drivers for the SMedia chip will unlikely be
ready by the release of FreeRunner. Only XRender extension is
implemented by now. Also, GoogleEarth is closed-source and therefore
can not be recompiled for ARM.

P.S. Does anyone know whether we'll see accelerated XVideo extension
in the near future?